Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Outreach Project #1

Riparian restoration - my initial outreach project for the state of Oregon is launching now in celebration of both Earth Day and Arbor Day. Through my ecological design firm, Eco-Logic, I'll be developing original product and program content for a series of educational workshops aimed at connecting children with Nature.
This launch will be put into effect here in Oregon through workshops and replicated nationwide starting with Northern California in time for Arbor Day, April 30th, 2010. More details to come! Please follow PermaZombie for updates or to get involved in this awesome program for kids and the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please start or join a discussion. I want this to be your community Permaculture forum! Project ideas, challenges, solutions, questions are all welcome. I will address your questions when they are posted ~ it is my aim to engage you and help build community and support for your Permaculture project.